Thanks you for your support over this time. Now that we are reopening on 14th July 2020, please take a look at the steps in place below so that our procedures don’t surprise you on your visit.
Things we are doing for you:
– We will ensure that a 2 meter distance between clients will be kept at all times.
– Protective screens are in place on each nail desk and also at the front desk.
– As therapists, we will all have the appropriate PPE, masks, face shields, aprons, gloves, couch roll, and everything is disposable between each client.
– We have allowed extra time between each appointment for thorough cleaning and disinfecting – this will done before and after every client.
Things that we are asking you to do for us.
-We will be asking our clients to wear their own mask for the time they are in the salon – we will also be wearing ours! If you forget to bring your mask, we will have a limited supply for sale in the salon but do please bring your own.
– If you arrive at the salon without a mask and we do not have one we can sell you, we are sorry to say that you will not be able to have your treatment.
– Clients will always need to keep all personal belongings on them so please bring as little with you as possible such as coats/bags etc.
– During this period, we will be unable to offer you drinks – you are welcome to bring your own drink with you if you would like.
– Please only bring yourself to your appointment – no friends, partners, or children please.
– Please, where possible, pay for your treatments by card rather than cash. We can accept cash but want to limit this for obvious reasons.
Couple of final points to make; unfortunately, facials, facial waxing, threading, eyelash treatments, eyebrow treatments and make up application can not take place at this time.