Hello everyone, hope you are safe and well.
We just wanted to give you a little update on what we have in place for re-opening Beleza safely ensuring that we safeguard yours and our safety whilst still delivering the fabulous treatments we know you love. We are putting in place our plans regarding PPE and ramped up hygiene and I just wanted to talk through some of these things with you now, so you know what to expect.
First things first – it goes without saying that anyone with any symptoms at all of Covid-19 will not be allowed to enter the salon. If you or anyone in your household displays any symptoms, however mild, please call us and we will rearrange your appointment.
So, I wanted first to cover the things we are doing for you.
– We will ensure that a 2 meter distance between clients will be kept at all times.
– Protective screens are in place on each nail desk and also at the front desk.
– As therapists, we will all have the appropriate PPE, masks, face shields, aprons, gloves, couch roll, and everything is disposable between each client.
– We have allowed extra time between each appointment for thorough cleaning and disinfecting – this will done before and after every client.
These are the things that we are asking you to do for us.
– We will be asking our clients to wear their own mask for the time they are in the salon – we will also be wearing ours! If you forget to bring your mask, we will have a limited supply for sale in the salon but do please bring your own. If you arrive at the salon without a mask and we do not have one we can sell you, we are sorry to say that you will not be able to have your treatment.
– Clients will always need to keep all personal belongings on them so please bring as little with you as possible such as coats/bags etc.
– During this period, we will be unable to offer you drinks – you are welcome to bring your own drink with you if you would like.
– Please only bring yourself to your appointment – no friends, partners, or children please.
– Please, where possible, pay for your treatments by card rather than cash. We can accept cash but want to limit this for obvious reasons.
Couple of final points to make; unfortunately, facials and massage will be temporarily taken off the booking system.
Our new online booking system will be open from next week – just click on the link on the Beleza website and follow the prompts! As usual, you can also email the salon or contact us via Facebook or phone.
Let me reassure you that despite all of these necessary changes – we are still going to do everything we can to make sure that you still enjoy your visit to the salon and it remains as relaxing as we can possibly make it.
We can’t wait to see you all – lots of love, take care!